W/NW Pic-O'-The-Week # 19

<p>Hi Jim. There's a couple of different adaptor's you can use, I got a Kipon adaptor it works fine. I don't have the cam in front of me, but I think you need to go into the menus and find the "shoot w/o lens" setting and then follow it through and set you focal length. Than I just shoot in Aperture priority using the single focal spot meter and set the focus on manual of course and its like using an M7 without the range-finder spot. You can go all EVF and have it set have it set to highlight the areas in focus which is very accurate, or have it set to a split finder where you align in the viewfinder spot and it works also very well. You can use the hybrid OVF and EVF the same way only probably visually easier in that mode to use the focus peaking hi light. Performance wise, I think its great. The camera resolution really brings out more of what a nice Leica lens can capture.</p>

<p>Ray, really dusty pic, you really hit the colors!<br /> Eddie, your patient woman as beautiful as always, but please post the Iphone pic to see your camera better;) <br /> Very wiggly Kois out there!<br /> Robin, nice lateral light & tonality. Looks almost scientific IR.</p>

<p>Charlie, of course! And if you continue like that, one day you will emulate the whole Holy Bible in just one picture. By that time people will say: One pic tells more than a thousand prophets;)</p>

<p>Hi Barry, please give her a hint how to complete her outfit...</p>