The 5 WORST Types of Photographers Hilarious!! must see ! lol

<p>The idea is cute enough, if not exactly novel; but like so many "amateur" productions each part could have been considerably shorter and the impact would have been greater. I confess I didn't make it --step-by-step, slowly-I-turned-- to the end.</p>

<p>Loved the guy with back pack who fell and couldn't get up. In early 2000's hiked into Yosemite alone to get a firefall shot. Encountered 2 foot deep snow with breakable crust. Had a 40 lb backpack with digital and film cameras and lenses, thermos and 2 tripods. Fell through breakable crust to my knees and started to fall to my left, a direction my knees did not bend. Decided if broke through crust again would be sure to fall backwards so no knee injuries. Broke through with legs from knees down in snow and made sure to safely fall backwards. Then tried to get up. Couldn't with the legs in snow so after laughing for several minutes, pulled out legs and rolled over and got up. Call the shot that day my turtle shot.</p>

Uncle Bob who used to step in front of me shooting formals at a wedding. The amateur who thought he or she

could to better than me at weddings and told me so (maybe they were right which is more annoying). The

amateur who wanted to compare gear with me while I was in the middle of shooting a wedding. The bride who

gave out fifty point snoots at her wedding although we turned that into a group shoot and had some fun. The guy

who walks up to me while shooting wildlife to say to me "man that's a really big camera". The competing

newspaper photographer who gets into an elbowing contest with me for position while shooting a perp. Just to

name a few.

<p>ha ha ha that's funny guys!!!<br>

I had one of these teaching experiences at a shoot.<br>

I was shooting a Brazilian model who had been recently discovered at a favela( slum) but was now making a ton of money and became an overnight expert on just about anything . not that unusual ;) so im shooting her with 4x5 and a Littman camera and Type 55 film in South America and get a call from her Ny agent on my phone concerned that I'm not shooting with a digital camera . When she saw the Polaroids she called her agency back telling them she wanted to shoot with more photographers who worked this way.<br>

Its a jungle out there lol!!!!!!!!!!!</p>

<p>Yes Karl! and I must add one in particular extracurricular... who has more posts than sense and which after reading 5 years of his posts concluded the infamous film which had been to Kilimanjaro Everest the Civil war and every relevant photographic even in modern times and the basis for his vast knowledge and confidence somehow sat undeveloped in a drawer or was it perfectly refrigerated to prove longevity? I forget . How do you call experts with no experience but telling others what they should think to the point of bullying? ;)</p>