Strong Magenta Cast

<p>I am now experiencing a strong magenta cast in the CS5 Preview and on the print where there was no cast on the original screen image. I load the image on the screen from Irfanview and then open it up in CS5. I make whatever adjustments that are necessary and then click the print button. When the photo appears on the screen I indicate the printer in this case 3880 or sometimes the 2880, the color cast is the same regardless the printer. After making the proper settings on screen I click on Preview and see the color cast . I have tried many things to remove it without success. I cannot be the only one experiencing this so what have others found to deal with it. There was no problem at all until I switched from Win 7 to 'Win 10. Yet there must be lots of people printing successfully with Win 10. So any ideas? I will download four photos. The original on the screen. The photo open in CS5, the settings for the printer and the one with the color cast.</p><div>00diX2-560509484.jpg.88092165b91a712ebd205dd9904e873d.jpg</div>

<p>Color space profile mismatch from one program to another or the embedded profile in the image.<br>

Are you using the update to Win 10 from Win 7 or did you do a clean install of Win 10 after registering Win 10 through the update? <br>

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10<br>

A clean install eliminates all OEM software/bloatware but will require reinstallation of programs and personal files.<br>

Its worth the effort IMO.</p>

<p>Is it a Samsung display by any chance? I've seen this happen if you've got a Samsung monitor and you actually install the Samsung-provided monitor INF file. Used to happen with my old Samsung CRT monitor, and I saw the same thing (and under a couple of versions of Windows) with my newer Samsung LCD panel. Haven't tried again to see if it's still an issue - I just set the monitor up manually.<br>

It wasn't visible in anything except Photoshop - Elements or full. </p>