The Brownie goes out to play in the snow

Alan.. thanks for posting . Very impressed. I have this model too. You did a lot better than I did. Also BTW

Nice seeing DC. Lived and worked there many years agol Loved the path to Jones Point with the bridge in

the distance. @ Mike G.my lens was a bit foggy and my roll of Ecktachrome showed this, but it cleaned

up well and my consequential B&W was ok.. not as nice as Alan did here of course . I seem to recall too

that a 120 roll will fit but needs a 620 take up. Oh, and Glenn I will happily take the VP620.HaHA. Iich liebe

es!

<p>Chuck, thanks! I'm sure that any competent photographer could turn out good results with this camera, being mindful of the limitations. And of course each one would see something different. <br>

I have a number of 620 spools, left over from a camera I should have held on to (my father's Duo-Six-Twenty), and I roll 120 film on to them. I either develop them myself or request the spools be returned, and the place I use for processing has been careful so far. My own tests, using other cameras, showed that T-Max emulsions just have a wider range of capture than others, so I would go with TMX, except it seems a shame to waste the fine grain. I haven't explored using the highest-speed emulsions for low-light situations, though that's interesting to think about.<br>

I have an older Brownie, a cardboard box, otherwise identical in function to this one. Unfortunately there's fogging on the lens, behind the window where I can't get at it. But whenever I want a foggy day and the weather isn't cooperating, I know what to do.</p>