Card reader for Epson P-2000 storage viewer

gerald_wallace

<p>(Not sure this is the right forum for this subject). My camera's accept CF and SDXC memory cards but I only use SDXC memory cards. (I have and could use the CF card but prefer to use only SDXC memory cards). I have the P-2000 storage viewer which accepts CF and SD memory cards. Is it possible to use some type of device (card reader) that can be used to transfer pictures taken on my camera's SDXC cards to the CF slot on the reader/viewer? Thanks for your help.</p>

<p>There might still be filesystem issues. One of the big changes from SD to SDHC was FAT32 instead of FAT16 likewise EXFAT with SDXC. The earlier filesystems had smaller maximum practical partition sizes. It's likely that this device can't read SDXC in particular because of it's relatively very new EXFAT filesystem.</p>

<p>Gentlemen, I misspoke by saying transfer my SDXC memory to CF (instead of the SD) slot on the Epson P-2000. However, if it's possible to use the CF slot with the SDXC memory card that's OK. Richard, thanks for the WEB site listings. I will try one of the products listed.</p>

• 2 weeks later...
<p>I ordered the Digigear SDXC to CF memory card and put it in my Epson P-2000 card reader. After several attempts to get the card to work (card reader error message said there was nothing installed), I sent the card back for a refund (minus shipping cost).</p>