Canon 5D Mk II settings

<p>I'm trying to find out how to change a few settings:<br>

When I review photos I've taken, there's a frame number in the lower left which looks like 123/123, which is pretty useless as I want know how many shots I have left, like 123/456 (the second numbers being how many shots left on the card). Is there somewhere I can change this to what I want?<br>

Also in review mode, when I zoom in to check focus it zooms to maximum magnification on the first click. I've just installed Magic Lantern so I don't know if this is the result of ML or the default. Where do I change the zoom magnification in review mode?<br>

Thanks</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Are you <em>sure</em> it's zooming to max? I'm not that familiar with MKII, have MKIII. I know with the latter you press the magnify button for ONE increment of zoom, then have to switch to the top scroll button (adjacent to shutter release button) for more zoom.</p>

<p>This is a departure from older MKI I had (and a few previous EOS bodies) where you have separate plus (+) and minus (-) buttons. I prefer the old method better: easier, more direct, more intuitive.</p>

<p>It's a 'feature' of Magic Lantern I've just discovered. ML has stuff all over the place. This solution I found in another forum:<br>

In Magic Lantern under 'prefs' under 'image review settings'. Turn off 'quick zoom'</p>

<table>

<tbody>

<tr>

<td > </td>

<td > </td>

</tr>

</tbody>

</table>

<p>I just found the frame number reference in the manual. On the Review (Playback) screen, it is in the format of 4/234 where 4 is the current image and 234 is the total number of shots taken so far, so the total shots left will not display here - only on the LCD screen on top of the body.</p>