metal printing companies advice

<p>Why not just download the software? I remember it being a pain in the past but with today's internet speeds seems like it should be easy enough. <br>

I am not sure but Mpix might not need software and you can find a coupon for printing. It looks like it is quite a bit more expensive. Might be worth trying to figure out the ROES software.</p>

<p>Looks like WHCC is a proshop which requires the software download and an account, you also have to calibrate your monitor and the software (seems overly complicated), and it looks like it's set up for "clients", not an end user.<br />AdoramaPix looks ok except for the size but it has been a reseller for Aluminyze which does have 30x40, and is reviewed well. Has anyone had experience with this company?</p>

• 4 weeks later...
<p>Yes, I've used Aluminyze and would fully recommend them. They don't require a software download and they manually do the work on the image. They also have a sample pack, although I don't see it on their website now. Plus, they offer pros wholesale pricing (much less than what is on their site and less than the pro shops). Ask them about a sample pack/discount OP. Hope that helps.</p>

• 1 year later...
<p>There's a pro lab that I use that doesn't require a software download. The quality of their metal prints is incredible and their ordering system is simple. I know a few well known photographers who use them. Check out FotoworksPro.com. Aluminyze is good but Fotoworks Pro has been doing professional level work for the past 20 years. </p>