So. .. ... You use a 1/2 frame? Which one do you perferr?

<p>Re; Paul Kopff's comments on his Yashica Half.<br>

While I've stuck to Olympus all these years the only other half frame manufacturer that has ever tempted me is Yashica. Not the Samurai models but the early Half models. The Half Drive especially due to the spring drive. I well know that both Canon and Ricoh both made spring driven half frame 35mm cameras but the Yashica just looks right and has full manual control, an important feature. Up to this point I've come upon a few at photo shows but unfortunately all were not working, so far. </p>

<p>Look better, it's a <strong>Fujica</strong>, not a <strong>Yashica</strong>... but anyway, a nice camera for motorized P&S.<br>

I have also a Pen FT, but I do not use the built-in cell, because it's actually not coupled so you have to "copy" what it says in the viewfinder on the lens, like if you were using a separate cell (and besides, I prefer to measure "incident light").<br>

Paul</p>

<p>Good grief! And I looked right at it too. My brain (such as it is) must have been thinking it had Yashica'ish styling. Still a very good looking camera. None of my Pens have a meter. My Pen D had a meter (dead) but I switched the old top, meter/VF to a top and VF from a Pen S. Meter wise for kick around I have a Gossen Pilot, useless indoors but OK outside. Cheap, compact and the plastic case protects it.</p>