How limit for critique is calculated ?

straannick

<p>I'm non subscriber and I've got now message "You have already posted your limit of 1 photo(s) for critique in the last 24 hours. Consider purchasing a photo.net subscription, in order to raise this limit to 4 per 24 hour period."<br />But I'm sure, that I have posted previous photo more than 24 hours ago.<br />So the questions - <br />How limit for critique is calculated ?<br />And how can I calculate - when I can post new photo for critique?</p>

<p>I don't know the correct IT technical term, but I believe that there is a (cyclic) period of time for the Photo.net system to 'update'.</p>

<p>So you could have posted that first image a little more than 24 hours before you attempted to post a second image for critique, but the system hadn't 'updated'. </p>

<p>Subscription is a good idea, too.</p>

<p>Nice winding road picture, too!</p>

<p>WW</p>

<p>You are right, William, the rule is - "24+few" hours. But if publisher will know how many this "few" is - it would be more correctly, because for software should be very easy to check date and time of last photo publishing.<br>

I just have pubshed new photo successfully, in this case few=21 or 22<br />:-)</p>