Can these numbers help with correcting/matching skin color rendition?

<p>I try to maintain skin tone among photos of the same model when I use PS elements. And usually do so by 'eyeballing' when comparing two images. I find that this doesn't always work until a while after I've finished processing, when I can get a more objective viewpoint. So I tried a little experiment with determining skin color values, and took 'readings' after post-prod of two photos (same model) and came up with these numbers (r/b/g values, two readings, ratio between colors). The numbers between the two color readings are the ratios. My question is whether this data could help me in rendering matching skin tone color of the same model from one photoshoot (especially outdoor ones), or whether it is even necessary to do so as long as the skin tone appears similar to the viewer (the model has brown skin). Thanks.<br /> <strong>Photo A</strong><br /> <em>Dark area (shadow)<br /></em><br /> <strong>140 ></strong><br /> <em>1.8</em><br /> <strong>76 ></strong><br /> <em>1.8</em><br /> <strong>41 > </strong><br /> <em>Light area</em><br /> <strong>194 ></strong><br /> <em>1.6</em><br /> <strong>123 ></strong><br /> <em>1.5</em><br /> <strong>83 > </strong><br>

<br /> <strong> Photo B </strong><br /> Dark Area (shadow)<br /> <strong>140 ></strong><br /> <em>1.8</em><br /> <strong>79 ></strong><br /> <em>1.4</em><br /> <strong>56 ></strong><br /> <br /> Light Area<br /> <strong>118 ></strong><br /> <em>1.9</em><br /> <strong>61 ></strong><br /> <em>1.4</em><br /> <strong>43 ></strong></p>