What is your opinion?

rachel_jobs

<p>I bought a Nikon D750 last month and I just wanted to make a thread where people with the same camera could post their pros and cons.</p>

<p>What I really like is:<br>

24Megapixels instead of my old camera that had 14!<br>

Fast burst mode<br>

Amazing dynamic range</p>

<p>What I do not like:<br>

Small buffer<br>

LCD turns on when changing iso<br>

Viewfinder blocks the screen when its in horizontal position</p>

<p>I was going to say the "small buffer" objection was a bit harsh - if your previous camera was 14MP, the only Nikon I can think of which meets that description is the D3100, and I would have been astonished if it had as much buffer as the D750. But, go figure, the buffer can do 100 fine JPEGs on a D3100, but only 87 before a D750 fills up (with a fast SanDisk 16GB card). I stand corrected. :-)<br />

<br />

I don't have a D750. I've <a href="http://www.photo.net/nikon-camera-forum/00d6U4">just posted</a> a list of reasons I'm upgrading my D800 to a D810, alongside some reasons I <i>don't</i> want a D750 instead - but as an absolute measure of the camera, they're a bit nit-picky. The LCD ISO thing would drive me nuts, now I think about it.<br />

<br />

It's not quite perfect, but the D750 is pretty darned good, especially if you're not already set on the bigger-body handling - and there are those who don't like the D800 because it doesn't feel like a D3x. I'm curious to see what Canon do about Nikon's recent FX releases (not that I plan to switch back). Rumours - which are, of course, just rumours - suggest we may find out soon.</p>

<p>:-) Well <i>I</i> understood the last statement. (I think.) Rachel saying that the LCD, when tilted upwards, doesn't clear the projecting back of the optical finder, so you can't see the top of the LCD properly when looking down on it. I presume. Also, interesting - I didn't check for that when I've played with a D750 in a store.</p>

<p>Just out of curiosity.. Ur style of shooting needs more buffer space than what the d750 can do? Have u tried it on a shoot and were disappointed or simply would like more just in case u need it in the future? Looking at a video I noticed faster cards do affect how fast it recycles the buffer. What memory cards are u using?</p>