What price?

pierre_boucher

<p>Hello to all,<br>

I have a Mamiya M645 1000s including : prism finder with lightmeter + right angle viewer + Mamiya Sekor 55/2.8, 80/2.8 and 150/3.5 + handle with flash cold shoe and two 120 holders.<br>

All the kit is very mint and working fine. No default, fungus, mark, etc. as far as I know or see. The camera has been CLAed by Jacques Guyon near Quebec City, an european pro repairman passionate with cameras (http://www.reparationdecamera.com/).<br>

Since I don't use it very often and I use more my Mamiya C220, what would be the selling price? I assure the buyer would not be disappointed with this kit. Prices on eBay are very variable.<br>

Thank you for your reply.<br>

Pierre Boucher<br>

Montréal, Canada</p>

<p>This needs to go to the advertising listings.</p>

<p>No one can tell you more than whatever the recent eBay listings for items actually sold are. Those ARE the going prices. <br>

You'll probably do better by listing the lenses, and other major items separately.</p>

<p>Check <a href="/medium-format-photography-forum/keh.com">keh.com</a> for their selling prices as a guide.<br>

Keep in mind what keh sell for and what you could sell for may not be the same as they offer returns no questions asked and also guarantee the equipment they sell.</p>

<p>I second the advice on at least partially splitting the kit.</p>

<p>Body + prism + 80/2.8 + one 120 RH (+ probably the grip handle) would sell as a nice kit for someone getting into the system. The right angle viewer, second RFH, and other lenses should all be listed for sale individually. </p>

<p>You may end up a bit disappointed that the premium you'd expect for CLA'ed mint gear won't fully materialise. None of these items is uncommon, and Mamiya buyers are not like Leica buyers...they expect solid, hard-wearing gear that they can make good use of. </p>

<p>Did the CLA include replacement of all the foam light seals? If not, then the camera body may not be worth much at all.</p>

<p>The last M645 1000s I bought I think I paid no more than £50 UK (about $75 US) for about 4 years ago, and that was in pretty excellent condition.</p>