127 Film

<p>This may be old news to most of you, but I've just discovered that a quality B&W127-size film is once again available, Japanese ReraPan 100. It's not cheap, but there are a few old 127 cameras I'd love to exercise.</p>

<p>I won't post a link, but a look at the film catalogue at Freestyle Photographic Supplies should prove productive.</p>

<p>This is excellent news; I have a Yashica 44A and a Zeiss Baby Ikonta 520/18 that need to be put to work, plus some 127 film reels that needs to be submerged in chemistry. I do have quite a few 30-year expired VP (and 2 Tri-X) but it's sure nice to be able to get fresh stuff. Thanks to everyone for posting this!</p>

<p>MacoDirect also sells a slide film (arguably the main reason for wanting to use a 4x4 camera) which uses the AGFA RSX200 emulsion. Using this requires the capability to prevail on the lab and have them developing the roll in E6, though, because for some uncomprehensible reason the film itself claims to be a negative to be developed in C41.</p>