Rollei/Jena lenses

arlindo_barlera

<p><em>Could anyone tell me if there are some possibility to adapt Zeiss-Jena lenses (50, 120, 180mm) to a Rollei SLX. I own the Rolley with normal lens and the Jena lenses that I use with a Pentacon or Kiev cameras. The russian bodies aren't so reliable as is the Rollei and the Jena lenses are less expensives. I suppose the Zeiss Jena lenses euqals the lens made by Rollei in quality. The problem seems to be the distance between the lens and film, a bit differents from one to the other bodies. No matter the lost of automatisme of the Rollei.</em></p>

<p>Arlindo,</p>

<p>The only Rolleiflex that I'm familiar with that accepted 3rd party optics was the older SL66 system. I saw many Pentacon 6 optics adapted for the SL66. If you look hard enough, they came up occasionally on eBay for sale.</p>

<p>After your suggestions I concluded that it's better to stay with my mint Kiev60. The SL66 is an excellent choice, but extremely expensive and I can't afford it for eventual use only. I have also a Pentacon Six in reazonable conditions that can serves as an alternative body.<br>

Thanks to all of you!</p>