Best way of seeing stitched image results "in the field"?

<p>Hi, <br>

Am hoping someone may be able to help me out here.. <br>

Just wondering what the best way to see the results of stitched image results in the field? Am doing a very basic 2-3 x parallax free stitch with a Sony A7R and using the larger image circle of Canon 24mm TS-E lenses? Was hoping to use a Iphone/Ipad with the Wi-Fi capability of the Sony A7R..<br>

This has worked so far using the Sony software to send the images over and then using an App called "Autostitch" to stitch the images together.. It has worked fine so far but the whole process is a bit slow and time consuming..<br>

So was just wondering if there were any other suggestions? Does the Ipad version of Photoshop or Lightroom allow you to do this? </p>

<p>Also, is there any phone/tablet combination that allows a wired connection to the Sony A7R that would somehow allow me to send images over that way? WiFi is o.k but I can see it not being available in all areas at times..</p>

<p>Ok, thanks so much in advance!</p>

I use the CamRanger system: http://www.camranger.com it might seem a little pricy but it works and lets you drive the

camera controls from the iPad. However I'm not sure f the Sony cameras are compatible with it yet. The CamRanger hardware attaches to the camera's USB port and you set your iPad, iPhone, Mac, or Android device's WiFi connection to the CamRanger which acts as a secure AdHoc private WiFi station. to They also now offer a motorized tripod head system that can be used to automate camera

rotation: http://camranger.com/camranger-pan-tilt/

Basically the way I visualize what my stitched panoramic will look like doesn't involve technology at all. I I stand in

different places and simply turn around. After shooting I'll review the results any quickly by viewing the sequence.

<p>I just take the pictures in the field, sometimes entirely by hand, or from a tripod if I have it with me. I don't bother about looking at the stitched picture immediately, I do that later at home. If in doubt I take the pano twice, just to be sure.<br>

I'd bring a netbook with Microsoft ICE if I really had to evaluate the result in the field but I might use other software for the final stitching. </p>

<p>I only visualize the stitched image in my mind. After what must be several hundred if not a thousand of them I know what I am looking for. I do horizontal panoramics as well as vertical ones and I also stitch in either direction to provide 4x5 framing as well. Depending on the subject I will often shoot images to create all four types of stitches and select the best.</p>

<p>P.S. Already looking forward to a used A7R in a year or two, as long as Canon continues to "sit on the pot" as they say!</p><div>00cgxf-549596384.jpg.c458cf77bee01ae3b4f5461eafcb78c9.jpg</div>