Leica S (Typ 007) and Leica S-E (Typ 006)

dinora_de_rivera

<p>They also released Leica-M Edition 60, which is a Leica M 240 without LCD.<br /> http://us.leica-camera.com/Photography/Leica-M/Leica-M-Edition-60<br /> I've been waiting for digital M with a physical ISO dial for a long time, but I am not in the market for special edition cameras. I wish if they took away the LCD from their M-E product line and make it a bit smaller and cheaper.</p>

Looks like the theme of this year's Photokina: take things away (LCD, batteries, self-timer) and call them vintage...

On the other hand, one of them is a film camera (sold with a roll of Kodak Tri-X). It could be worse... <picks up his M3 to play with it, advance the film, aim at a painting on the wall, focus and shoot>

<p>I am tired of the more of the same. In the evolution of photography equipment, I feel like there were much more diversity in the past than there is today, though cameras are probably more ubiquitous today than ever before. In a world of digital cameras with LCDs, one without LCD does add some diversity. Now, someone should release a digital camera without light meter. :-)</p>