A rare whale of a lens

henryp

<p>No, if it was the auxiliary lens, it was Kenko or whatever branding of it, very likely not the Spiratone version. I merely put that in to show what it looked like. It was available all over, not just in the US, so that's not an argument for or against it.</p>

<p>And so is the Nikon Nikkor 13mm f/5.6 AI-S. I wish they making this lens today, seeing images done with it, and I would willing to pay the price, but not the inflated collector price, what they asking for it today. Over 46-50,000.00 dollar?. . . .uh. One of my friend in JHB, SA had one, far back 40 -45 years ago. One of the most beautiful lens, this rectilinear, no distortion wide angle ever made.</p>

<p>And so is the Nikon Nikkor 13mm f/5.6 AI-S. I wish they making this lens today, seeing images done with it, and I would willing to pay the price, but not the inflated collector price, what they asking for it today. Over 46-50,000.00 dollar?. . . .uh. One of my friend in JHB, SA had one, far back 40 -45 years ago. One of the most beautiful lens, this rectilinear, no distortion wide angle ever made.</p>