How to trigger TTL flash and Manual flashes at the same time?

<blockquote>

<p>"Yongnuo radio triggers have been suggested by some photographers whose opinions I trust..."</p>

</blockquote>

<p>Yikes, I just realized the way I phrased that comment sounds kinda snotty, like I don't respect the recommendations of other folks here. Not at all what I meant. I meant that I know of some folks who've tried the Yongnuos and said they worked fine. I've only used the older Pocket Wizards and they're terrific.</p>

<blockquote>

<p>Why the IR filter, Steve?</p>

</blockquote>

<p>I was assuming (possibly incorrectly) that the intention was to trigger the three manual flashes without the on camera flash contributing to the light. An IR filter will trigger the flashes but not allow the on camera flash to be visible.</p>

<p><em>"Which wireless trigger / remote rig is reliable and reasonably priced? to trigger all three of these flashes?"</em><br>

I'll mention it again, ask your question in a camera <strong>flash /lighting forum</strong> before buying anything, you may get different (and possibly better) answers than what has been presented here<em><br /></em></p>

<p> </p>

<blockquote>

<p>I'll mention it again, ask your question in a camera <strong>flash /lighting forum</strong> before buying anything</p>

</blockquote>

<p> <br>

This is considered cross-posting and not acceptable on photo.net. Please don't recommend this again. To the OP - this is sufficient here and plenty of people have given you good answers.</p>

<p>Lex has suggested possibility of radio triggers. I have been using Cactus (from *bay) triggers for lighting in 100% manual mode. There are other brands available. If you plan to use high speed sync this is not the system for you, highest shutter speed I was able sync was 1/160. If you go with 550EX/580EX/600EX systems that will not be a problem.</p>