w/nw Pic of the week #13

<p>Hi everyone. Barry can't make it today, so he asked me to get it all started. I will lead off with 2 images. The first one was made of me by my 4 1/2 year old grandson using my M2 with a 35mm Canon f2. He's already showing great promise. The second was made on the same roll by me with a Zeiss 50mm f1.5 ZM wide open. Both were made on Fuji Acros rated ISO 6 using my ZOneSimple Extreme exposure and development technique. Post your favorites. All are welcome.</p><div>00cU4X-546717584.jpg.9af7bbcd92899b617f172bc022a51fb6.jpg</div>

<p>I truly love the night: shadows, angles, silence, and the feeling that I am both invisible and yet connected with everything. There's peace even in the most ordinary places at night. I've always been a night person. I am so happy to be able to extend photography into this special time.</p>

<p><em>Mamiya 7ii / 65mm / Acros / No Meter</em><br /> </p>

<p>Click <strong><a href=" Wedges to view higher resolution.</p><div>00cU53-546719684.jpg.07b76e36929459d2e678474fb068bbff.jpg</div>

<p>With Charlie starting the thread I had to think tree trunk. Took this an hour ago. Beautiful autumn day in Melbourne. M9 with the Elmar M 50, and I took a monopod with me for some depth of field in case I wanted it. 1/30s at ƒ8. ISO 160 (Base ISO).</p>

<p>Great framing by your grandson Charlie. My daughter took one of me framed against a fence and part of the house that bowled me over, M6 and 35 Summicron when she was 4.</p>

<p><a title="L9991603.jpg by Richard, on Flickr" href=" L9991603.jpg src="https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7163/13482924704_1019503aa0_z.jpg" alt="L9991603.jpg" width="435" height="640" /></a></p>

Ah, Charlie! That's a wonderful quote. Thank you.

I just finished my first (non-test) roll from then Rolleiflex 2.8C and I am looking forward to seeing the results. Without you

pointing it out I never would have known what a unique and marvelous version this is.

Thanks Ludwig. I do like yours too. I remember the first time I made a similar shot of graphic structures and shadows on a

wall. Yours reminds me of Paul Klee. Robin's white fence is a beauty, including the title. I do that number thing with white

picket fences. We are all descended from Paul Strand on that front.