Adobe Changing Course? Sort of....

<p>Well 88% sounds less than a 100% in my math class. There's no point in re-hashing the benefits of rental vs. non-rental. Its already been explained to you several times and you've already explained why you don't like it several times. So as has also been said several times, some of us will dig it and some of us won't.</p>

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p>When I booted up this morning there were three app updates awaiting me from my Adobe CC Manager, Bridge CC, PS/CS6 and PS/CC. Additionally, LR 5 was available to download from the CC Manager, so I DL'ed it. All went as smooth as silk, and I now have LR 5 included in my $9.99 mo PS/CC subscription.</p>

<p>I already had used the LR 5 trial, and it had timed out. So, last week I deleted LR 5 to make way for it to be delivered via the CC Manager, and to prevent any issues that might have been caused by already having a copy loaded, even though it had not yet been activated beyond the free 30 day trial. This is just what worked for me, and perhaps it will help someone else. I'm running Mac OS X 10.8.5, and I have no clues for anyone running Windows. </p>

<p>x </p>