Please help me change my email address

david_lyga

<p>This site has to be one of the most confusing out there and makes healthcare.gov look simple!</p>

<p>How do I change my email address? It says to go to 'My Workspace' but when you do go there is not the "SITE BUREAUCRACY" needed to change that email address! It is impossible to be able to do this. WHY? WHY do sites have to be set up where you have to navigate dozens of links in order to do what is accomplished with one or two links on other sites. If I am stupid say so but I don't think so. Please don't give me info UNLESS YOU SPECIFY EACH AND EVERY STEP. How many reams of information do I have to wade through? <br /> <br />Now, moderator, make certain to delete this because the truth cannot be told and is wholly unsuitable for public consumption . - David Lyga</p>

<p>OK, here goes:<br /> On the 'My Workspace' link there is a 'MAIN COLUMN' entitled 'Account Options' on the left. There is no place within that column that says 'Your personal information' or 'Update personal information'. Am I blind?<br /> <br /> Is the "Main Column' you refer to the one titled 'Account Options' or is there supposed to be a column named, specifically, "MAIN COLUMN"? Please specify columns by their respective TITLES. One person's perception of what constitues 'Main' might not be upbiquitous.<br /> <br /> In this 'Account Options' there are about 20 or so links. NONE of them specify 'personal information'. Do I have to drill down on one of these 20 links?<br>

<br /> It's not the technology, but, rather, the semantics that confuses me.<br /> - David Lyga</p>

<p>Daivd,</p>

<p>Go to your Workspace page. Scroll down to the gray bar that says SUBSCRIBER SERVICES. You may have to click on that gray bar to open the menu below it. You will see two bulleted items. The second bulleted item is about your email address and contains a link that says CHANGE IT. If you click on that link you will be brought to a simple page where you can key in your new email address.</p>

<p>Fred</p>

We didn't need dialogue. We had faces!