Fixing angle of mural shot at low height

<p>Adaptive Wide Angle is the fourth choice in the Filter drop down, it is right under Filter Gallery.</p>

<p>Perspective Crop Tool is just a tool, it is the second choice under the normal Crop Tool.</p>

<p>I am using Photoshop CS6 so the above may differ if you are using another version.</p>

<p>Thanks. I found them in CS6. But I could not figure out how to use them. I wonder if Adobe has tutorials or if there are tutorials elsewhere. I used perspective in CS4 but it's all trial and error so it takes time, I imagine these tools have a better measuring system so you don't have to do it a hundred times. Thanks.</p>

<p>I found a video that shows how to use Lens Correction under Filter to do just this. It is exactly what you want. The video is 14megs so I can email it to you. Send me a message through PN with your email and I will send it to you. Lens Correction is your answer. My other suggestions work as well, but Lens Correction is better.</p>

<p>Lightroom 5 or 5.2 - use the Upright tool in the Lens Correction tab of the Develop module. It's essentially a souped-up version that combines everything that's described above. It uses the specific profile associated with the lens you used to give excellent perspective corrections. You will probably need to adjust the Aspect (found under the Manual tab of the same tool) to finish the adjustment.<br>

DxO Pro 8 will also do the same job....some say even better!</p>