W/NW- Photo of the week #44

tom_higgins3

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alan, the original file I sent Jim was a JPG 700 pixels tall and 72dpi. He converted it to a PNG and at keast got on the page. The original

JPG, which I resaved several times and tried to upload from two different omputers in two locations, would not show up at all. Jim could

not get it to upload either and that is why he changed the file type. Weird!

Thanks fellas! Elmo, I'm with Barry on this. It's a very strong image.

Allen, thanks for the hand with Charlie's photo. He does use Photoshop. The size of the original was less than 700px and

100kb yet I could not get it to load at all as a jpeg. I was flummoxed so I saved it as a png, a format I use all the time in

my business, and it at least created a link on load. So peculiar. Thanks again!

<p>Hey Barry. No that is one of the beefy ice-classed supply vessels which work in the Winter North Atlantic zone. She is alongside a dock loading cargo to be taken out to some rig at sea. These supply ships are dwarfed by the offshore drilling rigs which could never get into port because the water isn't deep enough.....Thank you, Jim!</p>

<p>Jazeera, the mother of these three children, here playing with their new bicycle, has brought them with her all the way from Kerala to Delhi as she fights illegal and destructive sand mining by powerful people. They are camping at the side of a road in the centre of the city.</p><div>00c7k2-543373084.jpg.ba8be6cefc77669e59fdce0f25a1fd0f.jpg</div>