The Nikon Strap

pge

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So much BS about the Nikon strap or canon strap...neither company pays for the advertisement... you pay for the privilege. I use plain straps that I find comfortable. If Nikon wants to GIVE me a lens or some other expensive piece of equipment, I will consider using their strap... I am a Nikon user, I toss the straps. Nolan Hulsey

I use Op/Tech Pro on all of my cameras, I also use their tripod strap, very comfortable for hiking. I managed to break a

knuckle on the strap by accident (try slam car door on it, that will do), called the customer service trying to purchase the

replacement part for it. They sent me two for free. That is true customer service.

<p>If they (Nikon) made them a little 'quicker' to fit, like the Op/Tech Pro Loop, you could have the best of both worlds. The official version for 'self' advertising at weddings and discreet (and extra comfy) for travelling abroad and riskier areas around town.</p>

<p>The current fitting mechanism is secure alright, but I've never heard anyone call it simple or quick, especially for aging hands. However, the through-loop mechanism is very fast and secure.....and very simple even for cold, less than nimble fingers.</p>

• 2 weeks later...