Greetings all..

pgavalis

<p>I have been gone for quite some time now...lost interest in many hobbies but decided to pick up the K5iiS, a Tammy 28-75 and a Rokinon 8mm Fisheye...a couple flashes, some filters, and get my butt back outside! Glad to see many familiar names and some great work out there! Regards, Pete.</p>

<p>Good to see you back, Pete.</p>

<p>That Samyang 8mm was on my list when I sold my 10-20mm to buy the 15mm DA Limited. I haven't gotten it yet, and it might be a little while away, but it's definitely a lens I expect to get.</p>

<p>Overall, no regrets with the 15mm over the 10-20mm, but I do miss having a really wide lens when I need one and the reviews of the Samyang basically say it's as good as much more expensive lenses. </p>

<p>I too am just getting my equipment back out after a hiatus. I had semi emergent spinal surgery a 2 months ago, and am finally able to carry a backpack/tripod and such. Since big mountain hiking days are a while off, I plan to do what I did in 2006/2007 following my ACL reconstruction and utilize the less strenuous recovery time to get some images over the next few months by doing more photocentric hikes. </p>