Looking for photo.net member

markminard

<p>Well, I suppose it's possible you're thinking of <a href="../photo/8689151"><strong>this one</strong></a>. But the man in question may give you some trouble over the word "older" and "gentleman." Or, maybe <a href="../photo/5567163"><strong>this one</strong></a>? Two different kinds of "holding," here. And one last possibility, <a href="../photo/7180670"><strong>here</strong></a>. <br /><br />But that's all I've got posted, here on PN, that I think might match up. There are lots of terrific man-with-dog shots here on the site - hundreds that I've seen and enjoyed along the way.<br /><br />Simon, we know where you are. I'm looking at you with Google Earth, right now!<br /><br /></p>

<p>"Man posing with dog" may be one of the most popular self portraits on any photography forum. "Older gent" may describe 90% of us, depending on the questioner's age.</p>

<p>A few other hints might help. Was the photo color or b&w? Was he or the dog balding? Ponytail and John Lennon glasses? Plaid tuxedo or leisure suit?</p>

<p>I can remember a picture of an older man holding his little dog. He was sitting on a bench, and they were both asleep. A very touching picture. I don't know if it is that one, and I have not found it yet. It would be great if someone could find it. I would like to use it as an example in another thread.</p>

<p>Starvy, the one I am thinking of might have been a black and white picture. I am really not sure about that. But I did not see it in one of the black and white threads. It must have been posted within the last few weeks. Maybe just a couple of weeks ago. I believe I saw it in the No Words forum.</p>