Ellen show used my photos- PART 2

russell_flynn

<p>Let me provide a summary. You gave permission to one person and he made the mistake of transferring that to some one else. You correct them they in turn paid you. You should drop it there if you get a rep as someone that is a problem no one will do business with you. That is life get over it move on</p>

<p>As with a few others here, I don't understand what, if any, action you would have against the local station or any representative from them regarding the publication or usage of your photos.</p>

<p>That doesn't mean you can't call the station manager (GM) and raise a fuss. You can. And the next time they want / need a photographer or an image from you, they'll pass on it. You got paid, you got credit, you got publicity.</p>

<p>Since the folks at the Ellen Show's production company did the right thing in this case, I'd suggest letting it slide. I'm 99% percent certain that they (Ellen Show) already filled him and his boss in on what happened and that it won't happen again. (and no - I don't work for them or the Ellen Show, but I have worked around TV / Radio enough to know how the communication goes and who gets dumped on.)<br>

Dave</p>

<p> </p>