New Noct ?

CvhKaar

<p>Samuel ,</p>

<p>Thank you for youre response, i hoped for some response like this, explaining things in a lot better English than i can .<br>

This shows you seem to understand my exitement for a possible new Noct., and where i'm coming from... :- )<br>

It is for similar reasons i adore my 50mm 1.2 lens, although it is very different from the Noct.<br>

Sharpness in a lens is not everything ( although it is nice if it is available) , but the way a lens renders ( draws ? ) the image is more important to me, and no other lens does that like a Noct does, but regretably "good" a used Noct is hard to find and even harder to afford, so i hope that this new Noct will hit the market ( although still at a very high price though..) .</p>

<p>Samuel's photos demonstrate something very important that I hadn't thought of: if you crop those images to squares, they would look exactly like they were taken with a wide-open Yashica-Mat.</p>

<p>Whether or not you like that depends on how much you like the Yashica-Mat. Then again, for the price of a Noct, you can buy a LOT of film, so ... :P</p>