shots of medium format camera's.

dirk_dom1

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...

I have had this image on my HD for more than 8 years. No clue re the source.DSCN2370.jpg.66c9c8b43b9f93260893b99adc48533c.jpg

Erwin, Very nice setup you created for your Rollei SL66. Do yuo have an Extension tube on the 80mm standard?

Evan

Evan

Yes that is an extension tube. For slide copying I also built an extension tube with a white translucent ring lighted by a fiber tube from a Lucite prism in the slide holder. Are you interested in a look? I could email you some images.

Erwin

Erwin,

Nice A Rare Rollei SL66E. I bought one but no n wanted to touch it for they had no spare parts and alo no working knowlede on t. SO I send it back for a refund. Only one shop was willing to work on it, and they were in Germany!

Do you still shoot with your Rollei SL66? Its a heavy camera, but has top notch quality built. and lenses to match.

I have had this image on my HD for more than 8 years. No clue re the source.[ATTACH=full]1180824[/ATTACH]

Evan

Yes that is an extension tube. For slide copying I also built an extension tube with a white translucent ring lighted by a fiber tube from a Lucite prism in the slide holder. Are you interested in a look? I could email you some images.

Erwin