Purchase of CaptureNX2 Digital Download Includes Full Plus Version 2.3.4?

Andy Murphy

<p>The Nikon Store version might include a hard copy of the manual and a CD of the program. The digital download version allows you to download the program and the manual. I do not know if you will get 2.3.4 with the Nikon Store version, but it doesnot matter. Once you have the license number you can download any update. I got NX2 by going the Nikon Store route. Joe Smith</p>

<p>Other than major version changes (like v1 -> v2), you'll get every incremental version change for free. Just download, make a safe copy of your installation key info in a couple of places in case you need to reinstall ... and off you go. Of course, you can download the free trial version (the most <em>current</em> version) for free right away, so no rush on the license/purchase for a month anyway.</p>

Thanks for your comments!

I too saw the Amazon price at $134.00. Also noticed

Nikon Store had update version for about $109.00; I

assume for purchase by those w/o legitimate purchase of

full version. Currently using demo download & like the

product. Have already printed PDF of manual but

Amazon's price tilts me to buy their copy.

<blockquote>

<p> Also noticed Nikon Store had update version for about $109.00;</p>

</blockquote>

<p>Carefull, you need to buy a full version if you dont have a capture NX (1) key'yet.<br>

The versions sold as "Update Versions" are upgrades from Capture NX ( 1) to Capture <strong>NX2</strong>.<br>

Once you have a complete product key for the<strong> full</strong> vesion Capture <strong>NX2 , </strong>you can use any update that you download from the Nikon Website after that..</p>