Can I use Tamron 28-300 lens with Canon ESO Rebel?

riz

<p>I am shifting to Canon from Nikon. I have Nikon D60 and I use Tamrom 28-300 lens with that. I am selling my Nikon D60 and just want to know that can I use Tamron AF 28-300 F3.5-6.3 LD AD IF lens with Canon ESO Rebel?<br>

This is the lens: http://www.dyxum.com/lenses/Tamron-AF-28-300-F3.5-6.3-LD-AD-IF_lens383.html</p>

<p>Thanking you in anticipation.</p>

<p>Regards,</p>

<p>Riz</p>

<p>Hello all,</p>

<p>Thank you for your feedback. Yeah I guessed so that it won't work. And I think, going for adapter would not be feasible for me.</p>

<p><strong>Denis:</strong> After spending much time in photography now I am moving to video. Video was some hidden thing in me for long time and now it's has surfaced with much intensity. I want to make documentaries and short films. Let's see! Canon offering great features for videos in EOS series so I am planning for latest coming soon t4i. In your free time please visit my website its, http://www.rizabbasi.com I visited your website and it's excellent, you a wonderful artist.</p>

<p>Thanks all.</p>

<p>Regards,</p>

<p>Riz</p>

<blockquote>

<p>I have seen several adaptors on the market. I have never used any. Just Search Nikon Lens to Canon adaptor. Maybe others here can tell you if one brand is better than another and if there are any drawbacks to this approach.</p>

</blockquote>

<p>Only one. There would be no way to control the aperture, so all shooting would have to be wide open. This is a great option with the old manual Nikkors, though.</p>

• 2 weeks later...

<p>Hello Sarah,</p>

<p>Thanks for the info. Please let me know which adapter would work for EOS T3i or T4i for my Tamron 28-300 lens?</p>

<p>Looking forward,</p>

<p>Regards,</p>

<p>Riz</p>