What kind of light

<p>Hello everyone,<br>

If I were to reproduce the same kind of light that can be found in this picture:<br>

<p>What equipment do I need?</p>

<p>Thank you</p>

<hr>

<i>Link substituted for embedded photo, per photo.net guidelines.</i>

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/full/628210815.jpg?key=800533&Expires=1343782641&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=QhhnTPEcG0qom49BpG-dDtkFluDBSHIXNsKgnLuSjYqCtvydNoEnEWlm9N3UBMSR33o-4VANbVfTuQaQsh4w9lkq-ZWJvZQxo0jcZUNaj357qn8-lPs9jfnRbDLXd402E4ijU0Ci2BDgcsp7c~JrB~Q3N1DOISyVULgrhR8cDqM_</p>

<blockquote>

<p>"The image is not showing anymore, I don't know why."</p>

</blockquote>

<p>Because - found at the bottom of this page will be the TERMS OF USE:</p>

<p><em>“By visiting or using this website, www.photo.net, owned by NameMedia, Inc., including all content and functionality available through the photo.net <a href="../info/terms-of-use">domain</a> (collectively, the "Site" or "photo.net", "we", or "us", as appropriate), you agree to be bound by the following Terms of Use and to our Privacy Policy . . .</em><br>

<em> . . . </em><br>

<em>2. User Content; Posting on Forums, Photo Galleries and Other Public Areas</em><br>

<em>Photo.net includes information, images, photos, commentary, content, opinions and material that our users upload ("User Content"). <strong>You agree to upload and post only User Content that you have created yourself. . ."</strong></em></p>

<p><em><strong>***</strong></em></p>

<p>Also - if you have a look at your First post - the image was removed and comment remains about the <a href="../info/guidelines/">"Guidlines" - HERE - note ITEM #3</a> </p>

<p><em>"Any image you post should be your own work.<strong> If you want to reference an image shot by someone else, please link to it</strong> rather than post the image itself."</em></p>

<p>WW</p>

<p>The trouble with using the soft light source in the second picture is that the light level was not high enough to use a small aperture and the back of the dish is very soft, even allowing for it being presented as it is.</p>