Monthly Photo Project

vernoldham

<p>I cannot figure out why this is happening. One of the main reasons I signed up for Photo.net was to re-involve myself with photography and the monthly project seemed like a good way to do this. However, I never see the project until way after it's over. For instance. Every time I came to photo.net for the last two months, April's project was still the last thing there. I went to Paris in May and kept checking for a May project... Nothing. Now June is halfway over and suddenly there is a May and June project and tons of people have already submitted to them. I am experiencing this on multiple computers and browsers. Anyone have any ideas?<br>

-Vern</p>

<p>Do you get the Photo.net newsletter? That is the easiest way to be notified of the project. It is also has it's own box on the home page every month and is usually announced on the Photo.net Facebook/Twitter/Google+/etc pages as well.</p>

<p>The delay in updating the monthly project page itself was my fault and I apologize. For some reason, it just slips my mind sometimes. Too much to do I suppose.</p>

<p>I just got the newsletter today. The part I'm confused about, is that I've been checking every few days for the last two months and finally, on June 15th, there is a May project that I have never seen. But the really strange thing is that is seems like everyone else knew about it because there are tons of pictures posted to it already... I'm just trying to figure out if I'm missing something that others are not. </p>