Fire and Ice: Canon 7D Torture Test

Lou_Meluso

<p>It hung on me after about 6+ minutes, but I had seen this guy before, and I will eventually get it all and watch the rest of it.<br /> Thanks Louis,<br /> This is the sort of testing of which we need more! ;)</p>

<p>I think this may be the 7D I got on eBay the other day for a really good price.~</p>

<p>They did something similar last year in a Canon/Nikon comparison of which was more reliable. He put straps on each body and walked all around Hong Kong wearing the bodies as "shoes". Up and down steps, through water puddles - the works. Every few minutes he would take off his shoes and demonstrate they still worked. If I recall correctly the Canon outlasted the Nikon.</p>

<p>If you watch through the link above, the other links to his earlier tests come up.</p>

<blockquote>

<p>If I recall correctly the Canon outlasted the Nikon.</p>

</blockquote>

<p>Yeah, well it really was pretty close, as I remember -- sort of in the <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvard_Beats_Yale_29-29">Harvard beats Yale 29-29</a> category, this from one who's an apostate Nikonian, shooting Nikkors on Canon EOS bodies....</p>