Agfaphoto APX100

<p>As far as I know Agfa hasn't produced any film since 2005, so the old stock should be outdated by now. The APX100 is made by Agfaphoto. I can't tell if it's the same, but I like it. You can make the difference by the logo; while Agfa had a red diamond logo, Agfaphoto has a red circle.</p>

<p>I think it's ADOX (Germany). As far as I understood (not good at the who owns what how why and produces what for whom game) APX100 was easy, but they wanted to improve push-ability and more in the APX400 and are still struggle with that, so APX400 is still not available. Both films will not be/are not super-low-grain but I'm surely interested in buying some in 120 sizes. I have some really sweet APX100 negs in 120. I love their color-to-grayscale translation/color interpretation. Noticeably different from FP4+/Plus-X.</p>

<p>I take back what I said earlier: that AGFAPHOTO APX100 on Silverprint is Agfa APX100 made in 2005. In short, yes it is 100%-original Agfa APX100.<br>

ADOX is still trying to get that newAPX400 right (to be released as ADOX Pan400) and are awaiting complete APX100 stock depletion before they start their AXOX Pan100 production.</p>

<p> </p>

• 4 months later...

<p>It is the film I use the most.<br>

I never used the original APX 100 but I believe is very close to the original.<br>

It's very cheap, give it a try! <br>

I've been very happy with the results.<br>

Btw Rollei RPX 100 is also very similiar and gave me great results.</p>

<p>Hope it helps</p>

<p>Ludo</p>