PhotoShop training in CA.

<p>As expensive as the CSU system has gotten in the last few years, I think a third party choice would be cheaper. I'd suggest a community college , but they take quite a while, if they are on the semester system, vs the quarter system. There are 3rd part places that specialize in training people for business and their course take no more than a week. It's probably 8 hours per day, if you have the time.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>Walter, I agree with John and Brooks City Colleges are your best bet. I went to Harbor College for a B&W lab course it was around 40.00 buck for 10 weeks. The only thing you had to supply was the paper. I have tried online also and do not recommend it. If you have questions it takes forever to get an answer if you get one at all. My nickels worth.</p>

<p>An important consideration is what is your current skill level with the program and what you want to do with Photoshop.. I once took a Photoshop class at local school district night class in Walnut Creek, CA. Half the students did not know how to use a mouse - needless to say I didn't learn much. I have found a great deal of training on the Internet - it has been cheap i.e. Lynda, and Photoshop Essentials.com There also many free sources of information. What I like about the Internet is that is taught me an overall scope of what I did not know and helped me to determie what I wanted to learn more specifically. The Internet training provided a good overall impression of what the program could do and how to do it. It is self-paced and in the case of Photoshop Essentials.com, you can down load and print topics, tips, how to's. I believe that for the vast majority of us, Photoshop is like Microsoft Excel, we will never become experts nor do we need to. We just need to know what we need to meet our immediate needs and know that there are options to meet our future needs as they evolve. After taking advantage of cheap and free Internet resources you will be in a better position to define and seek more expensive training alternatives.</p>