ShunCheung

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

<p>Happy New Year everyone!</p>

<p>I like a challenge, and one of my resolutions this year is to only choose three favorite Nikon Wednesday photos. So many wonderful photos, but my three for week 1 are:<br /> Jeannean's sweet bee - lovely colours, perfect technique<br /> Kent's cat/fridge - love pictures like this that tell a story<br /> Larry's scary car - Love the tones and patterns. Great choice to go black and white.</p>

<p>Here's another taken with my new flash. Raffety is my new nephew, over from Australia for Christmas. Not perfectly sharp, but I love his expression. Seems to be saying "is that the new D800?" ;-)</p>

<p> </p><div>00Zp01-430341584.jpg.a036a03374fd3c5e93456fb52775b2da.jpg</div>

<p>Happy New Year to all! Tony, I really like your frosted window. I looks like etched crystal. <br>

One of the great things about having two dogs is that every weekend you have an excuse (are required!) to get out into the woods. As I always take the camera, I can always get something. Here's an old, heavily weathered log.</p><div>00Zp4w-430423584.jpg.3cc4b1fcbdc7185a06054263c023258a.jpg</div>

<p>On my morning walks with the dogs, I found this landscape grass clump gets nicely lit up by very low angle sunlight that shoots straight down the path around the Winter Solstice. This image was taken after few days wait for a clear morning sunrise.<br>

Happy New Year!</p><div>00Zp5F-430427584.jpg.5ab036e14f9d86ebda0cce2b17545def.jpg</div>

<p>A bit late to the party but here none the less.<br>

The level of work this week is truly awesome. Think I'm going to have to really up my game to keep up this year.<br>

This was taken about 6 weeks ago at a kiddies birthday party. There's something about the contrast between the red baloon and the little lizard that caught my eye.</p><div>00ZpIp-430685584.jpg.94fa724e1a98f626a892e866638a415f.jpg</div>