5D3 imminent?

yakim_peled1

<p>Yes, I know it's a just rumor but IIRC the CR3 ones turn out accurate. Well, we have just a few days to see if the>5D3>, the lenses and the flash will actually materialize.</p>

<p>Moderators, please allow this thread to exist until the 29th to see if these products will actually be launched at this date. If these rumors turn out false, please delete it. TIA.</p>

<p>Happy shooting,<br>

Yakim. </p>

>>> Moderators, please allow this thread to exist until the 29th to see if these products will actually be

launched at this date.

Why? I'm not getting it...

If they are introduced, then won't they likely be written about here in a new thread? With

facts?

www.citysnaps.net

<p>We don't speculate and those who actually know are forbidden to tell due to Non Disclosure Agreements.</p>

<p>If your sole purpose as a web site is to publish rumors in order to attract people, then sooner of later you will probably be right. 95% of the time you will be wrong of course. I can tell you that I believe an EOS 7D MkII is in the works and if I keep saying it again and again for long enough, I'll be right.</p>

<p>Unlike some other sites we don't publish rumors then delete them if they are wrong!</p>