Site Images Display Issues?

orourke

<p>Hi,<br>

Today I am seeing an odd phenomenon occuring. All of the pages, porfolios, and forums seem to be displaying correctly EXCEPT when I click on an image for individual scrutiny. The image then shifts all the way over to the right. The title of the image stays in it's proper orientation in the middle of the screen but the picture is out of place. Is this a site issue? Me? Anyone else seeing this or ever have this problem?<br>

Thanks</p>

<p>Wow, that was fast, Matt. At least I know it's not just me, thanks. I'm using IE also but I've no idea how to toggle the browser's backward compatibility. Simple? Is this an issue you'd recommend just sitting on for a bit to see if it shakes out, or should I look for a permanent solution?</p>

<p>Assuming you're using IE9, the compatibility mode can be switched on and off per web site by clicking the little page-with-broken-line icon next to the site's address at the top of the browser. Nothing to it. I expect that whatever code change PN made is simply being worked out, and they'll get it corrected, so no need to think of that as a permanent change. But that feature is good to know about, as some sites just don't render well without it.</p><div>00Zrh2-433027784.jpg.cb6fcc94da7634e21f06b050494c8021.jpg</div>

<p>Well that was special. You had me going for a moment. There was no broken page icon anywhere within 100 feet of the address bar. What I eventually did was go into the 'page' drop down menu and clicked into 'compatability view settings'. Apparently when I bought this netbook I set it up for the compatibility view to be always on. It appears that when it is in 'always on' mode the icon in the bar is absent. When I turned it off the icon on top showed up, and, that solved the image display problem to boot. Also, it gives me ability to 'toggle'.A cursory tour around several websites I frequent didn't seem to show any ill effects for the change, so I'm content with leaving it off. At least now I know where to go if similar issues pop up in the future. Thank you Matt, you've helped alot!</p>