Updated my web site

mccosh

<p>Hi everyone, I have just done some major work in upgrading my site. Would love to hear your comments good or bad and what you think could be done to be improve the site. </p>

<p>www.mccoshphotography.com</p>

<p>Thanks in advance<br>

John</p>

<p>I like simple and straight to the point website because most visitors will spend few seconds and make their mind up. I like the whole website except the links at the top. Those links are not very visible due to the texture on the background.<br>

Also, when you click on gallery it takes me to smugmug and visitor can't get back to your home page from there. It would be nice to display gallery on the actual website and show just the best shots (say around 20 shots).</p>

<p>Thanks Amit, for taking the time to look at my site and your comments are great.</p>

<p>I'm interested in your comment on the links at the top of the page being not that visible, on my monitor there very clear so that is interesting. </p>

<p>The Gallery site is aimed at clients being able to view there photos rather than general people visiting the site, but agree maybe I should have a slide show of the top twenty images and a link on this page for clients to view their photos and have it clearly labeled as such.</p>

<p>Thanks again<br>

John</p>

<p>There is a Hamilton in Ontario Canada as well, but our phone numbers are a different structure.</p>

<p>Maybe just put Hamilton, NZ below your phone number on the front page, google will pickup on that. Most wedding photographers in your area seem to use .co.nz domains, I only saw a couple of .com entries in the first few pages of a search.</p>

<p>There is also a Hamilton in Glasgow, Scotland and no doubt many more Bob. My site is registered with Goggle as a New Zealand site and therefore should not come up in general searches outside of New Zealand. Also the search result will show the following description </p>

<p><em>Wedding</em> and Family Portrait <em>photography</em> is my speciality - Weddings $1500 - Portraits $200, All Images - <em>Hamilton</em> New Zealand.</p>

I do monitor my site through Goggle Analytics and there are no hits on my site resulting from general searches outside of New Zealand. So don't really see this as being a problem.

<br />

I do appreciate your thoughts. Thanks Bob.

<br />

Cheers

John