The film container signs

rashed_s

<p>I had 3 films signs with my name, been absent for more than one one month and lost all of that, I also lost the pin and ink thing, I understand this is my problem been absent but is there a chance to return them and after how many good comments ?<br>

Sorry for the inconvenise and all of the best.</p>

<p>Josh, as a matter of curiosity, do you happen to know the time period involved in the average? IMHO, it might seem more equitable and a more laudable goal if the algorithm averaged over a truly significant length of time, at least 6 months or a year. OTOH, a short averaging period puts the pressure to participate on those who are swayed by such things.</p>

<p>Tom M</p>

<p>A few days ago, I had two cans. Next day, only one. The three month thing sounds iffy, since I usually comment on something or another every other day or so.</p>

<p>No big deal, though. I say what I want to say, when I want to say it. The number of film cannisters is immaterial.</p>

<blockquote>

<p>The three month thing sounds iffy, since I usually comment on something or another every other day or so.</p>

</blockquote>

<p>Well given that I'm the one who designed the system and decided that 3 months would be the timeframe, I highly doubt that my intel is bad on the subject.</p>