New behind the scenes post and video about my Hot Mess Season 3 shoot

<p>Peter, i can answer your question, at least give you my point of view...</p>

<p>Shoothing over green screen is pretty rare in editorial / fashion shoot.. photographer normally shoot over gray background (as you can see in Bill post) because it doestn add green tone to the subject, dont add green to any reflection, dont change skin tone color etc... and it is way easier to blend your subject (specially hairs) to a new background without having the fine details full of green artifact.</p>

<p>Most of the time, this kind of shoot is done over gray, sometime for specific need it can also be done over pure black.. if you intend to drop a background to the scene, or for example shoot rain or smoke that you will after drop onto another image.</p>

<p>Those are my reason why i dont and my client dont shoot over green background.. maybe Bill have other reason of is own : )</p>

<p>Thanks for taking the time to post the behind scenes.<br />I can't quite put my finger on it but for me the subjects still look seperated from the background. I think they look too saturated (poss from the contrast boost) and also it could do with more shadows, especially with the two lights you added.<br />Good read though.</p>