Mamiya C33 Focusing Screen

schonphotography

<p>Earlier I posted a question about exposure compensation on the Mamiya C33's focusing screen. After a very quick reply to the question, I found out the focusing screen in my camera is 3rd party. I removed the screen, cleaned out the camera, but now have a new issue: Different screens were used by Mamiya due to proper focusing, and small adjustments are made to the positioning of the screen to achieve this. Does anyone know the correct way to put the screen back into the camera which maintaining the proper focusing?<br>

Thank you very much</p>

<p>Many of your questions can be answered after taking the time to fully absorb the information on Graham Patterson's, Mamiya TLR page.<br>

It takes a few hours to locate each individual model, and fully read the idiosyncrasies of each sub chapter for a given model or component, but the site is probably the most complete, one-stop resource, for Mamiya TLR information you will ever find.</p>

<p>I have a C330 the focusing screen on a C330 was never intended to be user replaceable as the later C330F and S models were, and since the position of the screen to give correct focus has to be correct within very fine tolerances it requires shims of the right thickness inserting between the screen and the seating that have been lost from yours when the original screen was removed, I suggest you have the camera checked and corrected by a professional</p>