Help!!!! Planning to make a Victoria's Secret Look video

victor_lopez

Hey everybody, I'm currently planning to make a 01:30 min video commercial. I'm inspired with Victoria's secret 2010 commercial here

is the link for the video

Here is the scenario, I live in NYC and for me is kind of difficult to think of locations similar to the ones on the video. If anybody

knows any locations here in NYC that I could use to make my video please Tell me. Thank you so much.

<p>BIG bucks have been spent on the video whose link you give - are you a pro or just shooting for fun? Do you know someone with a loft or warehouse full of interesting stuff (like an artist's studio or theatrical props store)? If not, are you ready and willing to call theaters and ask if you can shoot in their props stores (which of course will cost money for rent, and more for a crew, models and some pretty steep insurance)?</p>

<p><em>Thank you guys for the info. Im not a pro, i would like to make this video for fun. I have the models already. I just need some locations, I like the theater idea.</em><br>

If you want to pursue the theater idea, you might find an amateur or fringe theater group more responsive than a big-time pro outfit, particularly if you help them out in some way with free promotional pictures, pictures of their current production etc. This could cut the cost of your project way down, potentially to nothing!</p>