Agfa Copex exp. 2014 is available!

max_aleshin

<p>Macodirect.de has in stock fresh Agfa Copex (one of the best film for Minox, by my opinion) in 135 cassettes. I thought it is out of production, but ... :) If you buy 10-pack, one cassette costs 3.4 euro (no VAT), so one slitted Minox film is about $1.20. It is very cool.<br /> Furthermore, they have special developer SPUR Modular UR for Copex. To develop 40 Minox films in Minox tank, it is enough to buy 500ml Part A and 250ml Part B. It is 33 euro in total.</p>

<p>Macodirect are also may favourite supplier. Last month they had half price on Agfa copex and Rollei ATP. Both superb Minox films. And both were sold for 2.90euro only and fresh until 2014. They are superb! Only problem is that they are in Germany but if you order 10+ its quite a good price with the shipping. Very good customer service. Last time they accidentally send me some out of date film and after emailing them they fedexed me a whole box of fresh film free of charge. Really nice people.</p><br>

<p>They also have all kinds of wonderful developer, dont miss that section. All the Spur developer etc..</p>

• 3 years later...