Spotmatic Taks the Bridge

<p>Greetings....<br>

As a follow up to a previous <a href="../classic-cameras-forum/00YcG6?start=0">post</a>, here are some recent pics taken of a unique bridge.<br>

Just north of where I live is the interesting little town of <a href="http://www.frankenmuth.org/">Frankenmeuth</a>. The bridge is quite large and wooden spanning the Cass River.<br>

It was a really nice sunny day when I visited and had the chance to take a few shots. However, I had to adjust the photos a bit as my developer was a bit long in the tooth and the negatives a bit thin as a result.<br>

Anyway, wanted to share with you this interesting landmark here. Cheers!</p>

<div>00YrSU-367525584.jpg.d512fc2f22bf420881ef8168b21c67ac.jpg</div>

<p>What a wonderful example of a covered bridge! Nothing at all like that in our part of the world. Love the little dormer windows, more for decoration than function, I suppose. The town of Frankenmeuth appears to make the most of it's German heritage; I'm always intrigued by the way these little sub-cultures hang in and often profit by extolling their individuality. Nice pix, <strong>Steve</strong>; thanks for posting.</p>

<p>I love these covered bridges, very unique. Have you read "Love in Black and White", I think they made a movie called "The Bridges of Madison County"....or maybe the other way around.<br>

A story about a National Geo photographer, I think loosely based on Bill Allard.</p>

<p>Thanks, glad you enjoyed the bridge. Other than knowing I used the 28mm lens for the second image, I'm not sure with any certainty what I used for the other though could guess 35mm and 50mm respectively; forgive me. Shot with Tri-X film and the gamma adjustment was necessary due to my faux pas with the dated/old developer. </p>