My new Website

dspindle

<p>Just getting it off the ground and would love to hear your thoughts. I plan to sell prints eventually of my photographs. Has anyone heard of "Fine Art America"? They offer a $30 a year on demand shopping cart that I can link to from my website.<br>

Anyway, any suggestions or changes or ideas regarding the layout, colors etc would be appreciated. <br>

Here's a <a href="http://davespindle.com/">link</a> to my site.<br>

Thanks!<br>

Dave Spindle<br>

http://davespindle.com/</p>

<p>Dave, had a visit and found the site to be well set-up. Quick loading home page, simple, clean and good background selection IMO. The tab/drop down menus were quick with one exception - if you click the "gallery" tab vice hover and select, it will take you to an apparent empty gallery. Not sure if you meant this to be an "all galleries" overview however the blank page may have some visitors wondering. For your own benefit get the sales links up and running!!</p>

<p>**Caveat - I am not a Web designer nor a computer super genius, just enjoyed the surfing.<br>

James </p>

<p>Not bad. I came across the blank page also.</p>

<p>I think you should separate the photo from the scroll art, they are very different.</p>

<p>When you are ready to sell, people will want to see what a finished product might look like (matte/frame). Maybe not necessary to show all this way, but an example would help.</p>

<p>Thanks, everyone! Appreciate the suggestions. I've fixed the gallery button and taken off the shopping cart and blog menu buttons until I'm ready for them. Next is setting up the images for sale! What an adventure creating your own website is! Thank god for Wordpress and themes, or I'd be totally and completely lost!</p>