Electrafication

<p>OMG, of course! <em>Expressionist</em> is right! I have told the long story elsewhere of how I became a follower of Expressionist painting, but I didn't know why I liked these that much. ;)</p>

<p>Great and interesting find, Rick. Be aware, though, if you show it to a teenager, you may get asked if it can make phone calls. Here in the USA, the kids would ask if it's 4G. Thanks for posting as I've never seen a photo of one of these cameras.</p>

<p>Rick, where do you get these things? Interesting looking camera for sure, but the name of Hanimex on a cheap electronic German camera makes you shudder! If it still works it means that it never has been used I'm sure.<br>

I have never seen one of these, but those push buttons are a treat. Did I hear that there was a tornado in Auckland? Someone has upset the Gods over there, I can only hope that the rest of the year is calm and peaceful for you.</p>

<p>Thanks, <strong>Mike</strong>. One of my neighbour's kids had a look at it and couldn't find the screen...It's definitely a strange one, <strong>Tony</strong>, but the Hanimex name has appeared on quite a few strange cameras over the years. As for a tornado in a country that really doesn't get tornados...I know you Aussies are cross about our apple imports but this is <em>too</em> much...</p>