Paris by night

<p>Yes, it's a nice looking car Stefan, and now I know the name, hadn't a clue except of course that it was / is a VW. Here's another one of it.<br /> --<br /> Paris by night is hard to beat indeed, at least after having seen that Brassaï slideshow with the music, gives it a whole other level of atmosphere. I have some other old pics of Paris by night but can't find them right now. Been there a couple of times but not yet with the purpose of taking photographs. Not that far from Paris from where I'm at and one these days I should go couchsurfing the couch of a Parisienne who can teach me some French.</p><div>00YY3I-347109584.jpg.ac0c858fad188f7da89ac0523a78ef01.jpg</div>

<p>Phylo, indeed the best and fastest way to learn French, I can assure you by experience.</p>

<p>I agree that Paris at night has spell, but so does Paris during daytime too. Paris these first days of spring is something very special. Go back to Jeff's writing and you see some hints of what the city does to people. The challenge is to shoot it !</p>