Is there any issue going on with Rating?

<p>Hi,</p>

<p>From yesterday night i am observing that some of the images i cant rate. Secondly even if i rate the image i could not see my rating (I go to details tab of image then see rating count and then click on rating count).<br>

I am using photo.net from sometime and these things were not happening before.For example you can see my image i could see 7 ratings are submitted but i can see only 5 names. 2 names are not coming may be somebody anonymously rated but there was other name i remember is not being shown.<br>

http://www.photo.net/photo/12813077</p>

<p>Regards,<br>

Sunil</p>

<blockquote>

<p><em>"Secondly even if i rate the image i could not see my rating (I go to details tab of image then see rating count and then click on rating count).</em><br>

<em>... For example you can see my image i could see 7 ratings are submitted but i can see only 5 names. 2 names are not coming<em>"</em></em></p>

</blockquote>

<p>To prevent childish people from playing childish games and trying to determine which person gave which rating, the names associated with those ratings are now only posted in groups. Initially, at least 5 ratings must be received before they are posted to the image details tab as a group. After the first 5 ratings are received, names are only posted to the details tab after a certain additional number of ratings has been received. So if an image already has 5 ratings, and you rate it as the sixth (or seventh) person, your rating will be recorded by the system and be used to determine the average, but your name will not be posted in the image details until a sufficient number of additional ratings (I think it is 3) are received to make up a second group. I just rated the first image you linked above (photo_id=12813077), and it now has 8 ratings, and 8 names are posted in the details. Names will not be posted again until 11 ratings in total have been received, but the 9th and 10th ratings will be recorded and reflected in the average.<br>

-</p>

<blockquote>

<p><em>"<em>I have rated one image and now i do not see rate image tab on this image for me."</em></em></p>

</blockquote>

<p>After *you* rate an image, the RATE IMAGE tab is removed from *your* view of the page. Other people can still see the RATE IMAGE tab.</p>

<p>The ratings and critique systems now have completely different submission links. You choose one or the other to request. They are supposed to be thought of as different systems, and so we thought they should finally have different submission processes.<br /> <br /> Full instructions here:<br /> <a rel="nofollow" href="../help/gallery/ratings/ratings-submission">http://www.photo.net/help/gallery/ratings/ratings-submission</a></p>